Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

How to trace a transaction

someone tell me how can i trace a transaction..like i'm trying to see fd02 and fk02 processes that are performed behind these transactions.I want to check which tables + their fields are altered during these transactions...

Tables S980 and S981

Hi. I want to know if there is no problem inserting records directly in these tables. I ask you this, because maybe these tables has relations with other tables, and if you insert a record in these tables, maybe you have to update those other tables....

Resolved! Unknown type in my report

Hi GurusCan anyone correct this simple report, I am getting an error near ty_itab it is displaying error as the type ty_itab is unknown.I have declare the type but what could be this error please.DATA: gt_itab type table of ty_itab, wa type it_...

Resolved! Narrow cast and wide cast in ABAP OO

Hi XpertsConsidering the code below can the concepts of narrowing cast and widening cast be explained ? Kindly help me in getting a clear picture of the usage of it. CLASS C1 DEFINITION. PUBLIC SECTION. CLASS-DATA: COUNT TYPE I. CLASS-M...

prabhu_s2 by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.