Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Displaying a program

Hi,My requirement is 2 open display a report when a particular function is called.Scenario: I have a function module Z_FM to which a program name is passed along with a line no.My requirement is to open a new session and display the report that was p...

BAPI_PO_CREATE

Hi All,I am using " BAPI_PO_CREATE " bapi to create STO.my STO is generated by MRP is not getting any value.i m passing following data to BAPI. CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_PO_CREATE' EXPORTING PO_HEADER = PO_HEADER P...

sapscripts

hiplz some body rectify the probs mentioned belowin sap scripts while am creating the text elements(F9) for particular window.say main window.its not a probs.while am creating the text elements(F9) for other window.say header window. the old text ele...

Resolved! Help in join

hi,i do this join and i get in the retrieval data with subty 02 ,03,20despite that i put the line (IN) in code see below what i doing wrong?Regards SELECT pa0040~pernr pa0040~lobnr t591s~stext FROM ( pa0040 INNER JOIN t591s ON pa0040~subt...

Resolved! Electronic Payment/Field

Hi Folks,Does SAP has any Table/Field where a E-Payment Number (payment through online) will get stored.Is there any transaction which is having such a screen field?Kindly let me know.I am in 4.7K.Kiran.

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bacground Job in Ecc

Hi Experts,We are undergoing upgradation from 4.6b to ECC 6.O, a praticular program which is giving output in in 4.6b in the span of 30 minutes is taking long time ( couple of hours)in ECC 6.O.What could be the reason.Even in SM50 it is shown job is...

Enhancement Points

Hi Gurus,I have to write some code in program SAPLEINBin include LEINBF0M.Actually there is Enhancement Point. ENHANCEMENT-POINT LEINTF0M_07 SPOTS ES_SAPLEINB. how to write my code in this point.is there any exit or something available fo this.Pls he...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.