Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Aligment in List ALV....

Hi eperts,In my List ALV output, I have a requirement in which the header of the column should be centre aligned and the fields (values) under this header should be left aligned.We can set the alignment for the entire column by using paramter 'just'....

Reading internal table

HI ALLI HAVE ONE INTERNAL TABLE AND ONE ISEG TABLE.I HAVE TO READ BOTH THE TABLES RECORDS, BUT ONLY THE RECORDS WHERE ISEG-IBLNR IS INITIAL.I HAVE WRITTEN FOLLOWING CODE BUT NOT GETTING RESULTS.ITAB_DEL AND ITAB_ISEG IS SHOWING DATA IN DEBUG MODE, BU...

Help me to get BAPI / FM

Hi, Can any one help me to find the following scenarios, 1) For a Purchase Order number i need to get these details, GR Qty, GR Value, IR(invoice Receipt) Qty, IR value, Delv.date and Actual delv.date. Tell me in which table these informations are st...

currency selection

Hi,I am working on conversion of currency into local currency and USD. I have two put radio buttons 1. Radio button for USD (it will display the total value in USD)suggest me the function module to convert the given currency into USD along with the t...

Cannot sum a column in ALV

Hello, i´ve developed an ALV, and i have a problem. This ALV has 2 field like LABST type. When i push 'SUM' button, i can´t sum this field (column). I recibe an error like this."YOU CANNOT EXECUTE THIS OPERATION OVER THE COLUMN 'TEORIC STOCK' "Can...

Custom Popup

Hi,I am facing with the required that when user executes the Transaction cu40 with all input,there will come one custom popup asking for BOM selection.(This extra popup is to be added).I am unable to understand how I can add one extra popup there.Pls...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.