Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

System information Tables

Hi Gurus,I require the mane of table in which i can find the following information1.)type of system (system info)2.)client3.)server model (like NT or UNIX)4.)Instances5.)Server Names6.)Memory info7.)Operating system 8.)SAP SID'sI only know 2 tables i...

Performance issue

Hi all,I have developed a Program to fetch data from ztable and modify the records in that table.In development server it had successfully updated 3000 records.where as when it is migrated to Quality server,where in it has to fetch 37lakhs of records...

Resolved! URGENT!!!

hi,I am New to abap .i have done a print program for a Purchase order form.i debugged it then. Now after getting it configured for its relevant transaction code(me21/22n/23) how could i debug my print program through that transaction code to see wet...

Resolved! User Exit over Work flow

hi all,I have requirement of creating a sales order when the work Order is flagged to completion through IW32.I checked for the User Exit avaiable for IW32 and its not trigerred when the SAVE button is clicked. so i am planning to go for a work flow ...

Resolved! Filter on a View

Hello firends,I have created a View based on AFPO table.I would like to exclude 2 order types out of the view.Is there a way i can achieve this by going into 'Selection Condition Tab' and excluding just 2 Order Types. If someone can please show me th...

Resolved! skip first screen

Hi friends!I need small help with calling transaction MB51. This is code that i use:set parameter id 'MAT' field wa_output-matnr. call transaction 'MB51' and skip first screen.This code calls MB51 with full filled MATNR-LOW on selection screen of MB...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.