Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! APPEND TO TABLE

Good Day Folks .. Hope you can help this novice ..I've programatically created a standard table w/ header, it appears and is active in the DIC (SE11) but when I attempt to append data to the table, I error out, " Field ZAAR is unknown. It is neither ...

jump to three transaction

hello experts,i am creating a interactive alv reportin which when i click on colum 1of report it should take me to diffrreent trannsaction like mb52 and if click on coulmn 2it should take me on different transaction like mmbe.in short i need a exampl...

Resolved! Dynpro

Hi!I would like to solve this problem.On my screen there is a checkbox and some edit fields.If the checkbox is checked, the edit fields have to be editable, if unchecked, the edit fields have to be read only.This is working now, but only if I press E...

MM03

Hi,I have a requirement that I need to retrieve the Number of pieces per pallet in MM03->Additional Data-> Units of measure. Does anyone know what table and field to get that? Thank you.

imrc0001

Hi Gurus,I activated that user exit(IMRC0001) (ik11) and its related program. .but notification is not getting generated ..in (IW28) i have given the upper and lower limit to measuring point..Thank you in advance <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>Edited by...

While joining two tables

Hi all,Assume that someone needs to join two tables called PA0002 and PA0008 with keyword PERNR and that person needs to read the data of PA0008 aedtm's max.That is there are many records based on the aedtm and the user wants to read the last date up...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.