Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! BDC update using KE21N

Hello all,I have a request that I need to create a program to update data via KE21N.However, according to the old post here and by my experience after online running this transaction, it is not really suitable for batch updating.Is the old transactio...

Multiple section in ALV

Hi Guys,My exiting program displays an ALV in Grid form. One my requirement is to display an ALV grid with 3 different sections with seprate headers and data and subheadings for each. Is it possible?? If so how??... Please help.... Answers will be su...

A BAPI for MEK32

Good afternoonWe receive FOB price data from Japan which is used to update the gross price (PR00 Condition Type) in our ECC 6.0 system, but the process is manual. The user opens one session in SAP and copy/pastes the FOB through a tedious entry proce...

Unlocking sales orders

Guru'sWe have situation in which some documents are locked and couldn't be unlocked. I tried to edit the otrder and I am getting this error. CSL: Inconsistency: Cycle for VRPCLNT810:SALES_DOCUMENT:0113352321, based on VRPLNT810 (01), found in VRPCLNT...

Resolved! Problem IDOC creation

I have a 2 deliveries which has same sold to party 138. The output type defined is ZLDO which is EDI processing. The deliveries are created by batch job.Partner profile is maintained correctly as well condition record also exits for this partner 138....

Auth for Structures

Guys,I need to allow my users to change the Structures inside the BEX Analyzer, so which Auth object I need to have in myrole? I have S_RS_COMP in my role with full access but the users are not able to change any of the Structures...Please share your...

Resolved! S_RS_COMP - Auth Error

Guys,I restricted power users on a particular Infoarea, so that they should be able to create the Queries on set of Financial Infocubes with the following S_RS_COMP values:Activity: All activiesInfoarea: ZFINAREAINFOCUBE: *Name(ID); Z*Type of rep com...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.