Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

page number in S_ALR_87012277

Hi there. I've got a problem with S_ALR_87012277 report. At the first sight there are page numbers in report. But when You look closer when You choose few account numbers at the selection screen the list of balances can take few sheets but all of the...

how to send mail

Hi experts ,i badly need ur help .I have an ALV report and when this report displays its output i will have to add a functionality to it .i ill have to add a button to it called "mail" .when we will press this button a space should com or neway i wan...

Resolved! INNER JOIN

Hi Allfollowing inner joing giving me errror pl suggest me to connect three tablesSELECT P~VKORG P~KALSM P~KNUMV P~BUKRS S~VBELN S~WRBTR S~ZFBDT S~ZBD1T S~ZBD2T T~VKBUR ...

Resolved! Settlement Rule

Hello Gurus,I need of your help. Do I have to change the settlement rule of a Request for PM, when change the subject of associated costs. We use a user-exit that exists to change the settlement rule, but when there is already a settlement rule, not ...

Resolved! itab

hi,i have 2 fields in itab1 and 3 fields in itab2 with data.i want a itab where all 5 fields with data should be there in this new itab.how i will do it?can any one help me?thanksSantosini

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.