Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

LDAP Integration

Dear AllI am installating solution manager/ECC landscape and we want to integrate the all servers with LDAP support. But During the installtion i dont get any screen regarding LDAP integration.Can continue the installation and do the LDAP integration...

Main Window

Hi,I want to print some data in internal table in Main Windon and I have 4 windows which comes as footer.now my question is if the data extend to next page , the main window on first page should be extended.Please any one can help in this regard???Th...

Resolved! itab selection

hi,i have some records in gt_bseg.i want only those records whose shkzg value = 'H'.so coded like this.loop at gt_bseg into wa_bseg .read table gt_bseg into wa_bseg with key shkzg = 'H' .if sy-subrc = 0.move : wa_bseg to wah_bseg.append wah_bseg to ...

Urgent

Hi Friends,I have following doubts.1.What are update function modules?give one example.2.how can I add new window to standard script RVDELNOTE.Explain me the steps.3.For the standard script,KONSILISTE(Consignment Note),Give the output type & prin...

Resolved! Smartforms

Hi All,Is it possible to use 'Headderless Internal Table' and 'Internal table with header line' in Smartform.Which one of the two option is convinient to use in Smartform?Regards,Deepak.Edited by: Deepak Deshmukh on Mar 24, 2008 7:55 AM

Resolved! selection option

hi,i have declared selection option as below.PARAMETERS : p_newko LIKE rf05a-newko OBLIGATORY DEFAULT '0000165016'.i want to make this field non editable i.e. user shuld not change this. can u tell me how to do this ??

Compare two internal tables

Hi,Could please help me by comparing two internal tables i have to get data into one of the internal table which do not have the data of other internal table. How to do this? for example: itab has 2 records.a bc ditab1 has 2 recordsz ns gnow my itab ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.