Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

In Function Module

Hi all,My function Group name is Z_TESTin that i am having function Module ZTESTIn this function group i have one system generated include with the name Z_LTEST$02.for what this include is created and what is the purpose of this include.Thanks in A...

BDC Recording Data not saved

Hi,While doing a BDC recording for a customizing transaction. the recording is succesfully done and also the fields and there data are captured.At the end the data is saved.On opening the transaction we can see only the data on the first screen bein...

Resolved! Problem on sending email

Hi all,I have a problem trying to send an attached file by email in a form.This is my form:FORM f_invio_mail. DATA: listobject LIKE abaplist OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE. DATA: listasci LIKE btcsyslog OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE. DATA: docdata LIKE sod...

Resolved! selection screen

Hi all,I am using a selection screen.on tht selection screen i am using a select option called plant(i.e. werks)now i want to disable the plant option with canstant value 1000.plz its urgent

doubt abut alv

hi ,i am new to abap,i havea doubt in alv ,i have taken tabstrip and in tht i have taken a alv,,and for other tabstrip i hae taken table control,,,but data is not getting displayed in alv,,i have taken table control and alv in subscreens by taking ta...

Menu Exit for VL01N

Hai Friends,Greetings.I need to add one text box or small variable window in the standard transaction VL01N,,for this any User Exit or Customer Exits are there? IF its avaial means pls help me to guide me the step by step procedures.... Please its ve...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.