Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BI security

All, I have assigned two auth.objects namely s_rs_comp and s_rs_comp1 for the reporting role.For s_rs_comp I have restricted in the place for Info cube,query name and Info area but in s_rs_comp1 I have assgined full access to the query owner name whi...

alv reports

hi friends ,i have an issuei have the select options matnr,werks,vtweg(dist.channel),dispo(mrp cntller) etc.when the user enters these fields for a mrp cntrler say002 it has to give the data of the shortage deficitin "percentages" for different dist...

SAP BI authorization relevant

All, I tried to create a custom authorization object for an infoobject otcaactivity (just for eg) .Before that I used RSD1 to make that infobject authorizartion relevant.But after that I inserted the infobject which is made as auth.relevant to the cu...

Query in Badi

Hi all, I have a requirement which requires me to give a Subject for the email that is sent . I have used the Badi 'COMPLETE_PROC_PPF' .For changing the subject line I use the class CL_BCS as per the following code:LV_SUBJECT = 'Hello!!!!Good ...

how to get the values in script

Hello Friends, I want to get the FOB Value, Freight, Insurance values which are from VF02-Material-Conditions..! i am unable to get the proper table for this .. please help me out, to extract these values and i need to display it in the script for a...

NAeda by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSMW with BAPI

Hi frndzz.. my question may look very basic for u ppl.I know the process followed for LSMW. In what business scenario, we do LSMW using BAPIs?I'm a FI consultant aware of LSMW. Just want to know when to suggest the client to use LSMW with BAPI in da...

ALV report

hi frd, im my report im display amount field, but the amount value is negative and next value is positive now i have to add the amount for example first amount is -10 and second amount value + 5. while sum the value i want to get as -5. how ...

Change Document

Hi,I have requirement to track changes of some fields of couple of custom tables.When I looked at the SAP help, I found the following...linkhttp://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/EN/2a/fa015b493111d182b70000e829fbfe/frameset.htmHere under Chang...

Reg:CJ20N transaction

Hi all,My question is regarding CJ20N transaction.I am using enhancement CNEX0008 and added two custom fields in the Customer enhancement Tab. And those fields are mandatory fields.Now it is working fine.But my requirement is when the user does not ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.