Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Activation of Business Add-In

How does one activate a BAdI provided by SAP?I am trying to activate a BAdI "HRRCF00_QUERY_LOG". The instructions in the note state "The BAdI has to be activated via transaction se19..."When I go to se19, there are two sections: Edit Implementation ...

Resolved! downloading excel

Hi all,i need to download excel for the background report . I have used FM ws_download but it can not be done for back ground jod . Can any body please suggest which FM to use and how can i use it .ThanksArun.

Resolved! T-CODE SE84

Hi all, Can anyone help me to search for a program developed by specific user please? I tried so by using tcode SE84 in PROGRAM LIBRARY but I could not search for program author. Thanks....

Resolved! dialog programming query

Hi friends,i am giving the error analysis that i have encountered with the dialog programming.What happened? You requested too many consecutive nested call screens.Error analysisAt present, the maximum permitted number of nested screen levels is r...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.