Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Query in Badi!!!!

Hi all,I have a requirement which requires me to give a Subject for the email that is sent . I have used the Badi 'COMPLETE_PROC_PPF' .For changing the subject line I use the class CL_BCS as per the following code:LV_SUBJECT = 'Hello!!!!Good Morning!...

IW31/32

i need to modify the satandard code for my requirement.based on order type and for the header data in location tab in iw31 when user enters room filed functiona are to be updated from z table which is in add data tab in iw31.maintaing z tableorder t...

COPA Data upload

Hi All.I am using following BAPI function to upload COP Planing data,but i don't have idea to how to pass the data to bapi function,any can help me how can i pass data to bapi function to get the out put.BAPI_COPAPLANNING_POSTDATAThanksknishka

BEx analyzer

Guys, I have assigned full wide open access to s_rs_comp and restricted the info area for s_rs_icube for the same role.If I open the BEx analyser,under info area I can see only the restricted info area ...why I cant able to see all the info areas as ...

Screen validations

Hi,I am working on screens. there a some input fieldsin which user can enter only YES, NO or N/A value, now my requirement is that if user enters any other value except YES, NO or N/A than system should throw the message 'Please Enter Only YES, NO or...

PF status of report

Hi,I have copied standard transaction IW28 into Z report.When i copied it i copied screen,includes,code etc.This report gives out put into ALV.When i run this report i got the output but message was shown "PF status of main has not been declared for...

Resolved! problem in select

Hi friends ,i want to pick dmbtr value from bseg table in report.where zuonr = invoice no.Hkont = 6105410 to 6105500.i use this select clause SELECT bukrs belnr gjahr dmbtr zuonr FROM bseg INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE i_bseg FOR ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.