Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Setup New User in ERP6

We just installed New ERP 6. Trying to setup new user. We are getting the following error."No default co. address has been maint. in the system. Create an address."In fact I did create a Company with address using transaction SUCOMP.Need Help.

Resolved! MMBE --> Batches

Hi guys,In transaction MMBE (Stock Overview) you'll see a list of the batches and the stock for a certain material.How can I get the list of batches shown in this overview (using SELECT statement)?Many, many thanks in advance.

Problem Sending External Mail

Hi all,when a new material is created, a mail is sent to the receivers in a ztable (format of the mail address name@society.com).All is working fine except for one user.When this user creates a new material, she sends an e-mail with her e-mail addres...

Resolved! Additional Text in Transport Request

hello everybody does anybody know if there is a possibility to get more then one textline when creating a new transport request during development or customizing or SE10 ?at the moment there is only a "Short Description" possible . we need to enter m...

Hannes2 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

selection screen

select-options : werks for marc-werks default '1000' no intervals no-extension, matnr for marc-matnr, mtart for mara-mtart, mmsta for marc-mmsta.here i want matnr according to werks =1000 on F4 help....

restriction of users

Hi gurus,I have the following requirement.i have 2 users like1) abc2) xyz.and i need to create one role for those users abc_invoice_123.in that i have to restrict the users likeuse abc can access the transactions but not user xyz. i mean to say i hav...

Resolved! Help to use macro

hi,i have macro like below how can i use it?DEFINE DEc_RANGE. DATA: L_DATE LIKE SY-DATUM. CALL FUNCTION 'BKK_ADD_MONTH_TO_DATE' EXPORTING MONTHS = '-3' OLDDATE = SY-DATUM IMPORTING NEWDATE = L_DATE. G_MONTHS-SIGN = '...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.