Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Value not populated on Screen

I've created a module Pool with a screenOn screen i've few fields.Initially only two fields(Field A, Field B) are allowed to enter and rest are display fields.Now the problem is when i enter Field A and Field B, the screen structure only displays fie...

Resolved! ALV field editable

Hi,Please help me,I need to make a ALV report, which is having one field editable.I want a code , when i will give input in editable field in ALV report , it should be save in my internal table.Please give me a sample program ,like take a internal ta...

Resolved! Internal Tables!!

Hi All,I have a concern on the declaration of Internal tables:As per my knowledge, i can declare the internal table in the following ways :1. Data : Begin of Internal table name occurs 0, field 1, field 2, field 3... End of I...

Resolved! Production order status

I need to find out how to get the status of production orders. Specifically, I need to know if there is a final, or partial, confirmation on the production order. I have been searching for the past 30 minutes but I can't seem to find anything on SD...

LSMW

HIIEXPERTSIN LSMW WHEN I AM GOING TO MAINTAIN STRUCTURE RELATIONSHIP THE ERROR GIVING IS "A source structure is already assignestructure REC9."HOW CAN I DO THISAND HOW CAN I UPLOAD DATA FROM EXCEL SHEET INTO SAP BY LSMW.PLZ HELP

list processing issue

Hi, in ALV output i have a field named file name, if i click this field it is going to list display and displaying file informaion and if i click back button it is not coming back to alv output instead it is going to selection-screen.in the program ...

Import & Export

Hi Experts,I am having small doubts can u explan it.1)In Export & import we use memory id .actually what is memory id . when i am Exporting an internal table to what shoul i use in the memoryid place.2) after Exporint the data object & before going ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.