Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

error in subroutine

Iam calling a subroutine which is in a include program. I added the include program inside the main program and calling the subroutine. It is giving an error message saying now that " Incorrect nesting: Before the statement form the structure introd...

Resolved! Get Left String in query.

Hi ,I need to check the first char of a table field in a query.i now that on global filed i can do like this: IF name(1) = '7'. do something. ENDIF. How can i do that here : SELECT carrid connid fldate seatsocc seatsmax FROM sflight ...

Resolved! ABAp

Hi guysOne of my seniors used to give a transaction and after that a screen opens up and if i give a particualr term in the search help i get the entire documentation and help for that particualr term.I forgot the T-Code.Please help.With RegardsVijay

runtime error

Hi,I faced a runtime error stating that, you have attempted to extend an internal table but the required space is not availablefor the select query.can anyone say wht wud b the problem?SELECT KUNNR NAME1 FROM KNA1 INTO...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.