Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

bdc program for sales order(VA01)

hello everyone, i am new on abap programming.so i am facing problem to make bdc program my requirement is i want to create bdc program for sales order(VA01) in which i want to make updates in amount field(kbetr) only but there is one condition wh...

Table with too many number of keys

Hello every one. I recently have a requirement that lead to a table with more than 16 key field. Its not allowed in SAP so i were trying to split this table to 2 smaller tables, each one have 8 keys and link each other by some kind of foreign key t...

Email sent from a particular background job should not be able to be viewed in SOST tcode by anyone

I have a background job scheduled for a sap query and an email is sent every time BG job is executed, the email is setup in 'SM36' in the option 'spool list recipient' button , now the emails from this BG job are confidential hence i have to make a...

SAP Smartform Barcode email

Hi, I am sending the barcode as attachment to the email as a PDF attachment. The barcode looks good in print preview and in SOST but when it is emailed the barcode not being sent correctly. Something like this. Any ideas where i might be going wr...

edocument spain

Dear colleagues. We are trying to use the solution for sending electronic invoices to public hospitals through SAP's full solution for edocuments through HCI. The document is sent correctly and we receive a reply from the entity but we are rejected f...

Read properties of PDF file

Hi All, I have a requirement where PDF files would be uploaded to SAP system but at the same time, I need to reject PDF files that are password protected. Can anyone let me know how can this be achieved? It will also be helpful if someone can hel...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.