Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

doubt on BADI

Hi frnds,here i am working on BADI of MM. i.e. MRM_UDC_DISTRIBUTE. here i need to populate the value in item level from unplanned delivery cost. ie when they give unplanned delivery cost value that should be divided according to all item conditions u...

Resolved! Table name

Hi In the Tcode IH06. I want the table from which it was fetching the work center. Or else any other which will be having both the fields Functional Location and work center also. I got the Table ALM_ME_D997. But i want some other which will be havin...

about xxl

Hello abaper,Please tell me how xxlftest works.I have to create a report that will download data from a table in a excel file like xxlftest report.But i m not able to learn how xxlftest is working if any of u know then plz tell me.Also tell me abt th...

Resolved! Field-symbol with header line

Hello.Case is as follows: i have a field symbol <it> that gets the values of the table tabname.Tabname is a value entered by the user so i have to select the data dynamically.<it> already contains the data. But now I need to use the fields of the tab...

Resolved! COMPRESSION OF SPACES

Hi Experts,I have a variable of length 20 chardata : lv_variable type char20.and i have data comming into the variable is 17.5Since it is 20 characters it is displaying as ****************17.5Here * represents space,How can i remove the extra space.P...

Resolved! NEED HELP IN CODING

Hi Gurus,The following code DATA : lv_matnr LIKE mara-matnr. DATA : itab2 LIKE itab1 OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE . DATA : itab3 LIKE itab1 OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE . DATA : index TYPE sy-index . LOOP AT itab1 . AT NEW matnr . APPEND itab1 ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.