Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! NEED HELP IN CODING

Hi Gurus,The following code DATA : lv_matnr LIKE mara-matnr. DATA : itab2 LIKE itab1 OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE . DATA : itab3 LIKE itab1 OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE . DATA : index TYPE sy-index . LOOP AT itab1 . AT NEW matnr . APPEND itab1 ...

bdc

i am working on a bdc which is uploading data from a file to va02.now the user has come up with a new file format which has got some new fields and he has given me which gives me the field name filed type length start position and end positionnow i n...

Resolved! alv reoprt

hi in alv reoprt output i want minus sign in front of digits not after thatfor exp.it is displaying like thistest 15- indiatest1 50- chinabuti wanttest -15 indiatest1 -50 chinapls help me on thispoints wil be rewardedregar...

Resolved! Condition Type

Hi,Can anyone please tell me from which table I can get the description correspdong to a Pricing condition type. I looked in tables KONV, KONP, KOND, but I couldn't find in any of those.Please let me know which table will have the description for the...

user exit

Hi all.1.what is diffrence between CMOD and SMOD?2.Is it possible to add the code in SMOD without CMOD ?3.what is the use of Project in CMOD?4.Is possible to create two project for same exits?Pls help me.To be reward all helpfull answers.Jay

Resolved! getting field and table

hai allIs there any easy method to find the table name and field name from short description for a particular field?(i had only short description of a particular field..i need field name and table name )kindly helprewards will be given for useful ans...

Resolved! Output the record

hi this is ravi please help me how to code for the folling Create a work area with the following fieldso EMPNOo EMPNAo EMPIDo EMPDA (Joining Date)o EMPSA (Salary)1. Initialize the EMPDA to 30/01/2008 and EMPSA to ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.