Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Make a layout default

Hi friends,i have a simple requirement, when i run VKM1 - Sd Blocked documents for a particular credit control area it gives some data.when i go to choose button, i have 6 layouts to see the report. Out of this for one i have added a new column(from ...

Resolved! ALV report

hi,need solution from you regarding to increase the SAP screen in ALV customised report.now what we are getting the problem is:we developed the report, in that lot of fields are there.because of that the fields are going in second line.but actually t...

matchcode translations

Hi,I am required to do matchcode Translations .I have been to SE11(matchcode)Goto-> translations-> target language.I am stuck here. Am not sure if this would replace the original language? (not required).I donno how to proceed after this.Plz help.tha...

performance problem

hi,I am facing a performance problem due to abap code written in below format.select kunnr ......from z.....where kunnr IN s_kunnrand l... = 'X'here s_kunnr is select-option and is having 2000 entries in the selection screen.the execution plan produ...

Mail Sending from a method

Hi All,I kept mail sending functionality in a bady.I kept the code in a method and i am using the Function module "SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1" to send the Email.But Suprig this function module returnd SY_SUBRC = 0 but when i checked in the SCOT its n...

regarding header alv

Hi all,Below i m giving my ALV program actually my requirement is i have to get "program name","date" ,"time" , and "pageno".in the header of the report.so i tried but i m not getting can anyonehelp me or change my code as per my requirement.<code>*z...

Resolved! Alv Help

Hi,i wont to now how i add buttons to alv (like export the table to excel and other ...), i use 00 alv like below and i be happy to get some comment to do this better :Regards*& Module PBO OUTPUT *&------------------------------------------...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.