Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Help needed- Urgent!!! T-codes

Hi All,Can you please direct me on how to maintain translation texts for transaction code description??I have transaction code description in English for my transaction but I also need the description in other languages as well.Kindly suggest.Thanks ...

MCTE

Hello All,Can anyone give me the details about the MCTE report. There are three output fileds INCOMING ORDERS, Total Order Qty and SALES.How the Sales figures calculated in this report....possible give me some example.Thanks in advance,

TEXT_CONVERT_XLS_TO_SAP

Hi all, I am using FM TEXT_CONVERT_XLS_TO_SAP to upload excel to internal table. I have two date fields in excel. The FM is throwing an error "Enter a valid Date(example, 28.02.2008) ". I gave date in the excel like this format only. even then a...

Locating BAPIs - How To

Hi Experts,Need some help in locating BAPIs.I usually use BAPI Explorer to find a particular BAPI. However - most times this information is cryptic and either does not explain what the BAPI does or what the BAPI is used for.Is there any transaction o...

Resolved! Function "TRANSACTION_END"

Hey Guys,Can u please hlpe me with this.What does following functions do??1. TRANSACTION_BEGIN2. TRANSACTION_ENDit is used in one of the BAPI Function Module.Also Please answer if TRANSACTION_END commits the work???Points will be rewarded

Resolved! Table Setting

Hi,I would like to set one of the table field to invisible in table setting. (take for example : tcode : migo), I create a new variant called ztest1, and I set valuation type field to invisible, then activate and save. However, my basis setting has a...

Resolved! Doubts

Hi Experts, I want to know about 1) Select single and upto one row2)refresh and clear3) i want to delete the entire data in a table, write the statement for it4)events in internal tables5) events in sap6)types of internal tabl...

Resolved! tables

hai allIs there any easy method to find the table name and field name from short description for a particular field?(i had only short description of a particular field..i need field name and table name )kindly helprewards will be given for useful an...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.