Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Regarding BAPI

Hi I am want to about the BAPI. I have some basic idea about the BAPI,like it is a remote enabled function module.But here what is the purpose of SWO1 tcode & can we access this function module from the JAVA programs, web interface.Please tell me cle...

Resolved! Interactive Reports

Hi,Can anyone tell me what is interactive report?How many lists are possible in interactive report.If we r in 5th list and want to jump directly to 2nd list then how can we do this?Please reply.Thanks in advance.Regards,Deepak.

Resolved! ABAP OLE Objects

Hi , I have used OLE Objects to move data from 5 internal tables to 5 sheets in a single XL file , but i am not able to get 4th and 5th sheet newly created , instead they are getting over writed in the third sheet itself.so how to resolve this.help...

Where used list

The where used-list of a class shows one report which is uning this class. But this report does definitly not use this class, it did that only in the past. An activation of the report does not change this behaviour. Is there something like cache whi...

problem in quaries

HiI have made one program , the program has no syntax error and is running properly but in the extwg (external material group)I am not getting data . my queries are as follow Plz help me its very urgent .RegardsRakeshSELECT mara~matnr extwg werks xch...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.