Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

INNER JOIN

HI FrdsI have inner join three tables MARA, MARD, MKPF .In DEV its working correctly ,while going for bulk datas it will work correct.?Pls check my select statement and give me some tips.- SELECT MSEGMBLNR MSEGMJAHR MSEGMATNR MSEGWERKS MSEG~BUKRS ...

Include text in smartforms

Hi all,While creating a smartform, im populating a certain cell of table with data using "Include Text".the text name for this include text is '420000000500010' - which is a concatenation of ebeln and ebelp of ekpo table.in my program code im doing t...

Resolved! BDC to park accounting document

I recorded FBV1. I used a GL account with cost element so the subscreen shows cost center for input. (when recording, click on additional data button, you will see the cost center field.)It went ok at recording. However, when it runs, the BDC cannot ...

Resolved! Script Requirement

Hi,I am new to Sap ScriptI got an requirement, We are getting 4 pages print. But we don't want all pages to print...we need get only page to print. We don't want all 4 pages to print.What we have to do? and what are the steps need to be taken? Please...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.