Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! fetch data

Hi!! I want one module pool prg.. can any one help me.. i have one selectionscreen... When i selete display pushbutton in that, it will show the (next screen) table with the values which is given in selection screen.... can u anyone send the code???

Backgroung execution

Hi.........,I am using three bapis BAPI_SAG_CREATE, BAPI_SCHEDULE_MAINTAIN nad BAPI_SAG_CHANGE in my report program for PO Conversion.While executing in foreground all bapis are working fine. No error message is return by bapi.But while I m executing...

Resolved! select query

Hi experts,Now im encountered with one big issue.Ok now my scenario is based on user inputs i need to display some values to table control from data base.Based on user inputs means if user enters a* means i need to displays all data's that are starti...

i want code for this

4) Create a program to perform the following:• Accept a ‘Sales document type’ from the user• Retrieve the details of all the sales documents whose type is same as the user entered type, from the table VBAK.• Retrieve all the item details for each of ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.