Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! call transaction

I had a report in which handling unit is a field. so when i click on handling unit , the user should go the HUMO transaction code skipping first screen. ho wto pass the parameters from the program

Resolved! fetch the text at item level from vl02n

Hello friends,I want to fetch texts from vl02n, and display it in script for packing list.. so please help me out its urgenthere the path to find the textVL02n-select materialin menu: goto-batchsplit-texts-packingnoteif possible send me the codeThan...

NAeda by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Conversion:Urgent

Hi everyone,We have a scenario where we are getting an input from a file for date and number.these formats are given in the selection screen to make it easier for the user.for eg: date formats are given are dd/mm/yyyy so on whatever formats are avail...

Resolved! ALV BACK OR EXIT

Hi,i do this alv and i wont when i push back that i go to screen before( to selection screen) ,and when i do exit or cancel go to the codei try like below but what happen is the same for exit back and cancel what i miss(all the button bring me to the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.