Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

preprinted form

Hi All,What is meant by preprinted form and in what way it differs from a normal form creation?How to create a preprinted form?Points will surely be rewarded for helpfull answers.Regards,S.Subasree

BAPI for CA02

Dear all, I want to make the following changes in CA02.After entering the material,i will click on CompAlloc tab,then select all line items there and click on New Assignment Tab and give the activity and check the Backflushing.This will be done throu...

Resolved! Doubt in Sapscript!!

Hi All,Suppose if i do any changes in Main window which exists in German Language, will the same changes effect the main window in English Language as well or not? If so, Please give me a proper explination why and how? Thanks in advance.Ramesh.

Resolved! General

1. Hi all,I have requirement like this.i cretaed three internal tables1) first Internal table can store total uploaded data from flat file..means line by line( Here each line is one record)2) Second internal can store all fields which are fetched bas...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.