Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Buttons in Selection Screen

Hi,In my module pool program, if I click a button, am calling a selection screen using following statement. CALL SELECTION-SCREEN 0105 STARTING AT 10 10 ENDING AT 95 16.also, in TOP include, I have designed the selection screen as followsSELECTI...

Resolved! problem in all entries

Hi Friends,I have useing this code to pick remark SELECT vbeln adrnr FROM vbpa INTO TABLE i_vbpa FOR ALL ENTRIES IN i_vbtab WHERE vbeln = i_vbtab-vbeln AND posnr EQ '0' AND parvw = 'AG'. SELECT addrnumber remark FROM adrct I...

Resolved! how to catch write errors

Hello.I have to write data to database tables.I write the data like this: insert (tabname) from TABLE <it>.<it> is a field symbol with the table contents to write..How can I catch errors like 'duplicate records' or ... There will probably be a lot of...

Resolved! Enhancement/BADI

Hi, My Requirement is: When i use Transaction Code QA11, i give the Inspection Lot number, then i fill in Date and some other field..when i click SAVE i want to call Transaction MSC2N.I tried calling transaction MSC2N on save of QA11, found a BADI.....

Event to trigger B/G JOB

Hi,I have an issue. one event is assocaited with batch job. I can able to see this in SM62.and we are triggering it from program using 'BP_EVNET_RAISE' and i am getting subrc = 0. But it has not triggered any batch job.( checked in sm37).Can any one ...

Resolved! Batch job does not work

Hello everyone,I have developed a batch input program for transaction ZLQ02 which is an exact copy of standart LQ02 transaction except that it is called with a variant. The program works fine when I run it through SE38 or with its ZXXX transaction co...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.