Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Event Triggering

Hi,I need to download the information of the BOM when the BOM is Created or Changed.For that I am want to use the Event which is triggered when the BOM is changed and the data is tapped.Can someone tell me how the events are created and are made to t...

BDC Timing issue

Hi AllI have a BDC which calls transaction VC01 and submits sales activities. It works most of the time except when we get a large amount of sales activity text. When this happens the BDC does not return any data. What steps can I take to troubleshoo...

Resolved! Transport error!

Hello all,I have changed a standard include and it is saved as a repair object in a transport with in local change requests transport group.When I had released this transport, it did not go anywhere. No logs exist for this transport.Now I tried to re...

Hi

Hi Friends,I want to giveSELECT-OPTION: IM_EBELN TYPE ZRAN_EBELN. " ZRAN_EBELN is a Line type created in DD-Data Type containing the components of RANGE.as input to a Function Modulei.e.EXPORTINGSO_EBELN = IM_EBELN "SO_EBELN type ZRAN_EBELNThe value...

Screen error

Hi AllI got a requirement to change the standard screen of transaction fbcj(cash journal posting).I changed as per our clients requirement.but screen is showing FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_STRUCTUREerror code 1 function builder TAX2 error.Please give me immed...

tcode me21n

Hi all I hv copied standard tcode me21n in that I wanted to make some modification in the screen of invoice/delivery how to edit that screen I hv done the changes in that screen by coping that screen only from sctandard screen without copying the who...

Resolved! ddic table error

Check table YSUSTAB2 (ABAPUSER/11.02.08/12:14) Enhancement category for table missing Enhancement category for include or subtype missing Table YSUSTAB2 must be created in the database Table YSUSTAB2 was checked with warningsafter i am create...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.