Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Message in selection screen

Hi all,In system the Date setting DD.MM.YYYY,In selection screen Parameters : p_date like konh-erdat.I am having the date as parameter. when i am entereing the date in DD-MM-YYYY format, it is showing the Standard message has 'Enter the date in __:__...

message in selection screen

Hi all,In system the Date setting DD.MM.YYYY,In selection screen Parameters : p_date like konh-erdat.I am having the date as parameter. when i am entereing the date in DD-MM-YYYY format, it is showing the Standard message has 'Enter the date in __:__...

Resolved! Reg. Request number

Hi Friends,Mu question is " i created one program in se 38 for that one request number is generated, so, now i want to see the request number in se 38 only", can u please any one help me . Rewards are help ful answer.Thanks,Narasimha rao.

Resolved! Checking the valid email add

Dear all,I need to perform the check on a string where it contains email address. For eg: abc@yahoo.com - this is a valid email add@yaho.com - this is invalid email addqwertyuyu.com - this is invalid email addDo you think is there any standard FM can...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.