Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Encrypt table field data

Hi,I have a requirement for saving data in a encrypted format so that no one can have access to it. The only to access that data will be to have the authorizations in which I will have to show the data decrypted. For example if I wanted to encrypt an...

Resolved! Syntax error in the report

Hy Guys, I am working on ECC 6.0 and there is one std report RFKORD50 and we made few chnages and created one Z one and in that report we have used few include programs too. Now when I am trying to run that report its giving me a syntax error which s...

Resolved! SO10 Standard Text

Hi,I define a standard text in SO10. My text contains Symbols as below: You have the opportunity to sell part &lv_matnr& . Please confirm the opportunity.in my program (report) i read this text using FM READ_TEXT.Now i want to pass value for lv_matnr...

Resolved! ALV refresh after saving

Hello!I thought with the previous post's about ALV refreshing i could do it myself...it seems i have some isues that i don't understand why it doesn't work!So my ALV as some editable fields, when i make changes in this fields and then click the save ...

Resolved! Screen Exit for VA21/22/23

Hi experts,I need to create some custom fields in tcode va21/22/23 when creating a quotation.am i have to use screen exit for this or can do with userexit?if it is with screen exit pls name the screen exit for va21 and how to implement it on va21 scr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.