Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Method

Hi Gurus,I am performing an action in PA40 for employee transfer.While I change the Payroll Area for the employee from SL to BW in IT0001, I require both new and old values for Payroll Areas.The old value (SL) could be captured from the table itself....

Change Pointers

Hi Gurus, I've added a new field into KNA1. I've configured BD50, BD52... with DEBI KNA1 ZZUCC_LABEL,but when I change this field at customer transaction XD02 and save, no change pointer is created in bdcpvDo you know which step is missing?Regard...

Resolved! Clarification on variant

Hi all,,,I shall explain the scenario. Please let me know how to proceed on this.The user has given this scenario:when creating the variant, this will set up as a selection variable and the value will be pulled from z_sysdt entry found in TVARV table...

Resolved! OSS Notes

hi,I have downloaded the OSS Note successfully in my system .But while implementing the OSS notes-i am finding the message:'SAP Notes does not contain valid correction instuctions'.can someone help me?

Resolved! Hi pls help me

Hi Experts, Need to some modificatioons ..pls help..acatually i m learning to use slis function in my code.w_fldcat-fieldname = 'EKORG'.w_fldcat-ref_tabname = 'S012'.w_fldcat-tabname = 'GT_GOODS'.w_fldcat-col_pos = 1.i have used this much.now i need ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.