Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! MANDT in Index Creation

Hi,1.While creating an index in a standard table is it mandatory to include MANDT?I am tyring in create an index on vgbel,vgpos,vgtyp and werks in the vbrp table.2.Can't we include the changes w.r.t to a program and the index creation in the same req...

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

BAPI_PROFITCENTER_CHANGE

Hi Experts,This is regarding a standard Bapi "BAPI_PROFITCENTER_CHANGE".Iam doing an upgrade Project.In the Above Bapi the field : Import parameter.HIER_UPDATE_OFF TYPE BOOLE_D SPACE.Iam getting an syntax error as 1. Obj_typeBUS0015,Method...

Resolved! sapscript if statement

hi,may i know why the if statement doesn't work in sapscript?IF &BSID-BUDAT& GE &RF140-DATU1&xxxxELSEyyyyENDIF(where &BSID-BUDAT& = 07.01.2008 and &RF140-DATU1& = 01.03.2008)actually march is greater than january but it still able to perform xxxx.it ...

AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT.

Hi All, I have a selection screen which i need to influence before it is shown in the screen after the transaction is executed. I want the user to influence one of the fields in selection screen by an user exit.So if in the user exit the parameter is...

Resolved! SUB : Regarding Spool Request

Hi all,i am having one doubt regarding Spool Request,ie,when ever we execute report,script or anything that consists of write statement or ALV in back ground automattcally it will generate spool request. when ever it generates spool in production mem...

Resolved! Method

Hi Gurus,I am performing an action in PA40 for employee transfer.While I change the Payroll Area for the employee from SL to BW in IT0001, I require both new and old values for Payroll Areas.The old value (SL) could be captured from the table itself....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.