Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! LOOP in LOOP Problem

Dear all...I have a code which is like this..LOOP AT ITAB1. LOOP AT ITAB2 WHERE BELNR = ITAB1-BELNR w_index = w_index + 1. . . . . MODIFY ITAB1 INDEX W_INDEX TRANSPORTING SOMETHING. ENDLOOP.ENDLOOP.Now what i want is that suppose while loopi...

Resolved! ALV Report

Hi all, I have a scenario where I have got three tables two std ones and the third one is the custom one bseg,bkpf and ztest, and based on three fields i.e. belnr, blart and bukrs( which is in all the three tables )to join these tables and need to re...

Resolved! inner table

program as following :======================================DATA : BEGIN OF line , num TYPE i, sqr TYPE i, END OF line, itab TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF line WITH KEY table_line.DO 5 TIMES. line-num = sy-index . line-sqr = sy-index ** 2. APPEND li...

Resolved! alv grid display regarding

hi all,i have an issue in which i fetch data from mkpf and mseg tables into my final internal table everytin is fine and i want to display the data in alv and download it to excel sheet so the problem is while im running the prog im gettin an error i...

Use of Boolean in Abap Object

Gentlemans!!I'm wondering if the boolean type data exists in Abap Object and if it used when we define methods.I used to use it in C++ and Java and I still don't know if this it's used or even exists in Abap Objects.Thanks for your help.Regards,Polak...

OPEN DATASET

I want to store report output in application sever .For that i followed open dataset.My problem:when i used below statements.1) 1st+OPEN DATASET PFILE FOR OUTPUT IN TEXT MODE ENCODING DEFAULT.+_+TRANSFER WAOUTPUT TO P_FILE.+_+loop at ioutput into wa_...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.