Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

User Time Out Parameter

Hello Everyone,Does anyone know if there is a way to reset the timeout parameter in an ABAP program if the user has not sent a command to the backend system? For example, our timeout is set at 30 minutes and we want this parameter to be constantly ...

BADI Syntax Error

Dear Sir,I am getting following Syntax error while using GET_DATA( ) method :"The format of field specification "IM_ITEM->GET_DATA( )" is not supported ...The code , I am using is as :method IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~PROCESS_ITEM. DATA: is_mepoitem T...

Resolved! PF-STATUS

Hi all,]I created one pf-status in which spread sheet button added, but its functionality is not working.I given Standard function code but it is not working , whereas in my other program it is working well with the same function code. Please help in...

rthoodi by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TIMELIMIT EXCEEDED

Hello.My program reads a whole lot of data..Now after a while I get this error: 'Time Limit Exceeded'.What are possible things to do cause I can't run it in background because after the reading I want to output a summary of wat data is readed..Thx

Resolved! HR_TIM_REPORT_ABSENCE_DATA

hello experts,my requirement is to calculate the number of absent hours in a given period for an employee...the function module above is any help? if it is can anybody please provide me example code to know the parameters to be passed.thanks

Resolved! ALV

I am having two columns in alv grid both of them are netvalues.my requirement is let us say i am having ten rows in alv grids with three columns a,b,c.b and c are net values .total of ten rows for column b is 100 where as for c is 250.for me i want a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.