Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Authority-check sy-subrc 12

Hi,I get the return value:12 Specified object not maintained in the user master record. if I perfom an Authority Check on a custom authority object. Although, the athorization objects exist in SU20 and SU21. How can I resolve this Problem?Thanks,Manu...

Resolved! Internal table

Dear friends,My requirement is to fetch data only names, not numbers.SELECT ernam FROM VBAK INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE ITAB.LOOP AT itab. IF itab-ernam CA '0123456789'. DELETE itab. ENDIF....

Reg enhancement point

Hi All,I am changing some report code standard after copying to zprogram.But when I am writing code in this program it saying it will create enhancement point in that program.I am not getting what is meant by this?Can some body give some clue on this...

BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE

Hi All,We are using IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_MRM, inbound IDOC to create invoice(MIRO).But it is not created for planned delivery costs .so we need to create for that also.Invoice will create while triggering the ouput type RD04.I found BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE...

Optimize Excel Download

i have this program to optimize.months before, it was just a simple program that displays report through a couploe of WRITE statements.later, somebody was given a task to download the output into an excel file.it was done BUT, it runs toooooooooooo s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.