Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

BDC for VA21

Hi Friends: I'm trying to make a BDC for VA21. I need to upload the description of the line items also. But in the recording its not taking the description text. I need to upload the same as well from flat file. Please help me on this.

Resolved! OPEN DATAST DUMP

Hi,i use this code for open dataset and i have dump in bold line OPEN DATASET file_n FOR OUTPUT IN TEXT MODE ENCODING DEFAULT. LOOP AT it_d INTO wa_it. TRANSFER wa_it TO file_n. ENDLOOP.An exception occurred. This exception will be dealt with i...

Resolved! ABAP Query transport problem

Dear All, I need to copy queries from Standard Area to Global area. When I use the transport facility (SQ03 --> Environment --> transport), it does pop-up the transport workbench request screen at the first time. I created one transport request num...

ALV to excel sheet

Hello Gurus,After ALV output I have to click on the button local file and select spredsheet and transfer the whole data to Excel sheet.I am able to do that, but the problem is for an tracking number in the excel sheet is getting displayed as 2.09952E...

Resolved! Interactive radiobutton

Hello !! Can anybody help me, please?.My problem is that I have a radiobutton groupSELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK block1 WITH FRAME TITLE TEXT-T05. PARAMETERS: REC RADIOBUTTON GROUP GR1, ERASE RADIOBUTTON GROUP GR1. SELECTIO...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.