Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

smartforms Complex section

Hi All,In the smartforms ECC 6.0 version i am unable to find the option for Complex section. where to find it as it is not under create option of smartforms in order to assign the internal table. If so what will be option to assign the Itab into itab...

User Exit for ME23

Hi experts,In PO creation, if PO document type is UB (i.e. Stock Transport Order), then batch field (in Item Overview screen) & route field (in shipping tab of Item details) should be mandatory. This check should be active for all the transactions ME...

Transport Job

hi all,i need to check whether a transport job is running on not...can anybody please tell me what is the job which runs and how can we check it via abap report..we can check the status of any job via transaction SM37.but i want to achieve this funct...

Resolved! Making a listbox

Hi guys,In my program, the user can select a specific "profile" from a list of profiles he can make himself. These are stored in a customizing table.Now, the problem is, i can show 5 profiles, but if the user makes more then 5, i only get to see the ...

bdc recording

I am doing recording for MM01 transactionI did a generalized recording for an material using 4 views (basic data1 , basic data2 , Sales: Sales Org. Data 1 , Sales: Sales Org. Data 2 )the details are as follows of my recordingmatreial : zp_aaain...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.