Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

s_tabu_dis

Hi ,Can anyone please suggest which one is correct : AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'S_TABU_DIS' ID 'DICBERCLS' FIELD 'zzzz' ID 'ACTVT' FIELD '02' ID 'ACTVT' FIELD '03'.orAUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'S_TABU_DIS' ID 'DICBERC...

Resolved! Pdf in mail

I converted a sapscript to pdf. If I download this file and check its contents, all is fine and the logo in the sapscript appears fine as well. Now I have to send the pdf as an attachment through e-m to the user. I open the pdf attachment in my e-m b...

Resolved! IE7 no log off with SPNego

Hi experts,I have implement SPNego module in EP 7.0, now when I want to log off with the link (up on the right) with IE7 it don't work fine. The browser back on the same screen without close the application.Some one can help me?Thanks.Bye.

GUI_UPLOAD

Hi,i am uploading a file which is have 587 width, i have used declaration of string for the internal table but i am not getting complete data...here the code is below....DATA: BEGIN OF data_all OCCURS 0, all type string , END OF data_all.I...

AUTHORITY-CHECK

Hi,I am using authorization object 'C_AFRU_AWK'to check the program on plant level. But this objectcontains three inputs, one is activity, one is plant, one is order type. but in my program i am usingonly activity, and plant like below. authorit...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.