Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

line size in Spool output

Hi in spool, wen i get the out put only upto line 255 is getting printed.Rest are getting truncated.How can I change the line size.Can it be done through the programmimg.In report if we define line size then it is valid only for the foreground job an...

Resolved! Date Time Calculation

Hi all,I 'm wondering if there is any function or form available for counting time used between 2 point of time.I did a little research and if the 2 point of time are in the same day, i can simply deducted them using variable with type sy-uzeit.but s...

User Exit in VK12

Hi all, We have a requirement where in VK12, to put a check on customer.In VK12, when user selects any radio button, then selection screen appears.In this selection screen , we need to put a check on Customer entered.I couldnt find any exit for the ...

Resolved! Exclude data in DESADV

Hi Experts,I need to exclude some item categories from being triggered to the IDoc. My IDoc type is DESADV and basic type is DELVRY03. I know that this question demands a complex answer but I'm new in Idoc technology and it would be very helpful.Than...

RegEX ??

I am using a RegEX this way for phone numbers'^[(]?[2-9][0-9][) -]{0,2}' . '[0-9][- ]?' . '[0-9][ ]?' . '((x|ext)[.]?[ ]?[0-9]{1,5})?$';in create object regex exporting pattern = p_regex ignore_case = ''. * For REGEX ma...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.