Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

HELP ME IN ABAP HR

1,WHEN TO USE RP_PROVIDE_FROM_LAST AND WHEN TO USE PROVIDE (WITH AN EXAMPLE)2,HOW IS ABAP HR DIFFERENT FROM ABAP3,NEED FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE IN HR MODULE LIKEPA,OM,RE,PY(SOME GOOD LINKS)4, WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ABAP HR PROFESSIONAL THANKS T...

Resolved! script

hi all,i need to retrive the name1 from lfa1 table using based on this condition....then i need to print that name in script...(LFA1-NAME1 LIFNR = MARA-MFRNR MATNR = EKPO-MATNR)Here i am using subrotines using ITCSY strucure...So please let me know h...

for all entries

in below statement contract is 35 char andit_zdaily_od-ext_ref_no is 16 char so when i execute this statement is gives error as"contract and it_zdaily_od-ext_ref_no must have same type and length."select contract DUE_DATE from zro_down...

Resolved! Authrization error & ST01 issue

I have question for experts, I have Authorization error and I couldn’t' able to run trace. I don't know why its keep giving me 0 records. I have tried so many times. The su53 error look like this but I can't able to find out what exactly this object...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.