Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

create a log file

how to creat a log file after downloading the file.I want to use open datasetevery time when the file is downloaded, it should create a log file (text file)the details arename of the userdate of run time of runsuccesful /failurereason of failure

UmaArjunan by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

OO alv

Can anybody tell me why we need to use Object oriented ALV intead of any Function modules. I know in general, that it provide more functionality, but i want bit specifically.

SELECT STATEMENT..urgent

1) Read Function modules FIRST_DAY_IN_PERIOD_GET and LAST_DAY_IN_PERIOD_GET to ge the first and last dates of the periods entered on the selection screen. Here Year = First 4 characters and Period = Next two characters of YearPeriod field of the sel...

Resolved! BDC

hi abaper'si want to know one IQ about BDC, suppose in our vendor master contrycode is UK that is already in sap database but now i need to update my all vendor master data country code with New Information (suppose INDIA) so pls tell me how can we d...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.