Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Upload Excel File

Hello, Is it possible to upload an excel sheet with data included in multiple tabs?I guess the function module ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE does not have this provision. Pls provide me with a solution if there exists any.Thanks & RegardsNayan...

cs01 bdc

i want to upload bdc for CS01 where in my scenario ---i have 5 header line and for each header line i have 10 to 12 item line.Can any body suggest me with coding ?thanks

input field (screen painter)

hello everyonepls tell me the suggestion to enter as many characters in small input/ output field.eg: in the database table the field length is 40 char (data element). but in screen display for that field only for 10 char.i want to enter 40 char ...

program RM06ENDR_ALV

Hello Gurus,Kindly can anyone let me know about this program RM06ENDR_ALV is all about.As user is getting print of PO whenever GR is received and IR is posted.This should be avoided and only to be printed when release of PO is done by a background j...

Problem in edittable ALV grid

Hi All,When I click on save after editting.I have a pop-up message having two buttons-yes and cancel.When I clcik on save,data get updated.But when I click on cancel,I want that The alv grid display page should return to previous values which were th...

Resolved! Debugging

Hi,i am very poor in debugging. Please specify the way how to debugg a standard transaction.i know that it can be done by going to that transaction and by entering /h ,then executing,but while executing it goes to PAI,PBO module,please tell me the wa...

Resolved! ALV Variant

Hi!Can I pass to a report which has an alv output a variant. It is possible to choose a self made layout ? If so how can I create with ALV a variantand save it. What is necessary for it ?Regardsertas

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.