Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! AlV display in container

hi abaprs,i have displayed my alv in container using cl_gui_alv_grid->set_table_for_first_display, now i have 'edit' button on my screen, i want to make certaion fields of a raw selected by user to editable mode when user push that button, i have got...

Custom HRP Infotype

I am trying to create a custom HRP infotype to be used in our e-Recruiting system. I want to be able to update the infotype using the SAP standard RH_INSERT_INFTY and like function calls. However my entry in table t777d won't let me change the Update...

XML to Itab

Hi All,i want trnsfer the data from XML to Itab.Actually i upload the XMl file in to itab usingCALL FUNCTION 'GUI_UPLOAD'EXPORTINGfilename = 'D:\XX.XML'filetype = 'BIN'TABLESdata_tab = upl.This one upload xml file as it is in to the Itab.Now what i w...

Resolved! About Alv report

Hi,I have to create a ALV report which has a parameter ALV_LAYOUT.Default ALV layout. If provided, will be used for resulting list. If not, should default to user-defined default.Please suggest how to code for that, & what functional module will be...

Resolved! Upload Excel File

Hello, Is it possible to upload an excel sheet with data included in multiple tabs?I guess the function module ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE does not have this provision. Pls provide me with a solution if there exists any.Thanks & RegardsNayan...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.