Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! IDOC/EDI

Gurus, first of all i am new to IDOC/EDI. So please answer with little details. My requirement is client wants to send invoices to the customer/partners. My billing document is having an additional field name "Material Model Number" How could I in...

SELECT statement

Hello,I want to select some data from CRM tables. My problem is the datas are distributed over 7 different tables which are linked together.How can I implement such a select statement which select dates from seven tables?I tried it whith inner joins ...

table entries

i have a final internal table like thisdata: BEGIN OF GT_FILE occurs 0, hienm TYPE rshiedir-hienm, NODENAME TYPE rsnodename, IOBJNM TYPE rsiobjnm, VALUE1 TYPE rsnodename, TXTSH TYPE rstxtsh, END OF GT_FILE.i am getting all the...

Condition records on header

Hi expertsI am working on contracts, I need to get the condition records on the header tab of the contract.i was able to get the condition records of items from table KONV but not the header. Is there a function module to get the condition records of...

Resolved! Date difference

data : vdiff like eban-badat, p_high like eban-badat, p_low like eban-badat.p_high = mbadat-high+0(6).p_low = mbadat-low+0(6).wish to calculate diffrence but vdiff is always having zero *vdiff = p_high - p_low. IF vdiff is not INITIA...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.