Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! abap

hi to all,how to avoid loop inside loop?when will generate active version 1.when activation of the object or relesing of the object pls explain.how to handle data,currency,quantity fields in reports,scripts and smartforms.pls explain as early as poss...

Resolved! logic needed-pls help

Hi Expertsany one tell me whats wrong in the following coding. Sy-subrc is always 4 for IT_VBFA select statement, even data is in vbfa tableDATA: BEGIN OF it_lips OCCURS 0, vbeln LIKE lips-vbeln, werks LIKE lips-werks, posnr LIK...

Popup with 3 check boxes

Hello Gurus,I have a requirement which asks me to create a popup that will have 3 check boxes , each followed by a text which is to be translated in English from french.I created a screen with the 3 CB and their text in french. I use SET LANGUAGE to ...

Resolved! Outbound delivery

Hi Experts,I have created two sales orders and I want to create one oubound delivery for two sales order manually. when i tried to create the delivery using VL10, it created two deliveries.Please helpthanks in advancerohit

saerch help

in module program foe particlular feild search help is providedwith restriction to 500 values.it is having more than 1600 entries. how to reove this restriction so that i can get all values

Resolved! Routines

hi sap guru's,i m very new for routines, can anyone please tell me that what are routines? is it different from subroutine? please give me some link from where i can get it better.regards saurabh.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.