Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

tp internal error was: 0212

I have problem when releasing a transport . I get error “This is tp version 372.04.04 (release 700, unicode enabled)Warning: Parameter DBLIBPATH is no longer used.Warning: Parameter DBSWPATH is no longer used.ERROR: Could not open file /tmp/dev_tp_27...

BTE EXAMPLE IN MINISAP

HI Gentlemen!!I'm looking for examples of BTEs inside de Minisap.But I don't have so clearly the levels of the BTE interfase.Because I know:P/S interfase:- allow triggers and data access.Process Interfase:- Let add interfases in SAP STD APPLICATION a...

How to trigger a email?

Hello ABAPers, I am have my own customized screen and Txcode for tht screen. Here in this screen i will be createing a material details i.e fields tht are not there in standard SAP.Here after createing the material i want to tri...

Resolved! comma problem in charcter field

hi all,i am developing a report for that i need to show the total amount for one field.i did it. but to show the amount i used a varible of type CHAR.but i want a comma between the digits of toatal amount.can any one tell me how to do this without a...

Need a clarification.

Hi experts,I am simply a newbie to the world of abap/sap.At present if i get any Z requirement,firstly it is difficult for me to determine how to fetch the data.Where is the exact data ,then there could be various retrieval mechanisms where only func...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.