Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

IN SET ZNAME

Can anyone explain me what is IN SET ZNAME in the below select statement?Select kunnr from knb1 where bukrs = ccode and akont IN SET ZNAME.What is ZNAME?How to check the values in ZNAME?

Resolved! help in dump

hi,i do this select and when i have in range table (pro_tab) lot of recoreds above 1000 i have dump .how can i avoid that?SELECT dimybproject COUNT(*) AS cnt FROM /bic/0czempl INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE it_em WHERE dim0calmonth GE res_pe...

Resolved! user-issue-maxpoints

Hi,Here is an important issue given below.I need to diplay a list containing 50 fields using alv's.But a particular user can't see also all fields only some fields.similarly another user needs to see only some particular fields.finally we need to all...

Package Folder

Hii all,I want to copy my package folder in my hardisk. Im working in ABAP so the system shows my all programs in one package. How i can save this package in my hardisk?Im new in SAP.help me pls thanks in advance.

Resolved! Function moduleor BAPI

Hi All,I am writing the bapi at developement server and transporting it to the quality it it working fine in qualitybut if I want to make any changes in function module or in bapiat development and transporting that bapi only with the same function...

Resolved! issue

Hi,I have an issue given below.If we are copying data into an internal table based on entries of another internal table so that if there is no data in the first internal then will the data gets copied into the internal table.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.