Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! PF-STATUS: Get function codes

Hi forum,I'm programming with dynpros, and I have to include an Authority Check in order to control access to my application. Well, the auth check setup includes a function codes blocking, i. e., gray-coloured texts and deactivated function for the m...

Resolved! insert Statement in ABAP

Hi,I am new to ABAP Programming., i had created a function module with 5 import parameters enableingoptional and pass value options. I need to insert values to database. But function module contains only the following statemet.FUNCTION ZEMP_CREATE_NA...

BAPI_PO_CREATE1

I have a requirement for BAPI (BAPI_PO_CREATE1). I'm new to BAPI. i've gone through the link /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/03/22/sample-code-to-create-purchase-order-using-bapi-in-r3it is very helpful. but i have a doubt. while populating HEADER,HEADE...

Get changed table

Hi I am passing a Internal table to GRID by class concept.in that if i give double click then record should display in second screen.Here my problem is if sort the table in the alv display and clicked on the field its giving wrong records in next s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.