Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! How to Edit ALV

Hi all,I have created an ALV Grid display using container.My question is : How to edit an AlV.Initially some of column are in Display Mode, That i had set as non editable.But i want that when i create new/insert new record using the Insert button of ...

User Exit or BADI for Vf04

Hi All,I want to use a BADI or user exit for billing.My requirement is to summarize two line items with specific GL accounts into one line item.I tried with the following BADI's. EXIT_XFMPR1_001 and AC_DOCUMENT.But both GL accounts and amount fields ...

Resolved! Document list from FD03

HelloI would like to get the Attachment list ie title of note from FD03 it is urgent for me please help, which function module it is availbleThe t code is FD03 I want to attached the aging report link with customer Thank for every answer.Piroz

Resolved! while creating delivery doc no

Hi,I am trying to create a delivery document number using bapi Bapi_deliveryprocessing_exec, its giving error message which is "local logical system not defined".what it is? in one client it is creating delivery,but with the same program when i teste...

Resolved! Tax code check in ME59n

Hi everyone,I have a requirement where while creating POs using the transaction ME59n i have to check for thetax code field and see if it is blank for particular company codes and item categories. If it is blank then i have to stop the creation of th...

CDHDR & CDPOS tables

Hi, I had a report. In that Selction-screen contains: Customer, Sales order, Service region and Date rage(posting period).In my output i want to display: Changed VBAP-NETWR.In CDHDR & CDPOS all changes will be stored know(sales order, purchase ord...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.