Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Sales order

Hi,When i create a sales order, the business area(VBAP-GSBER) gets a default value which is being populated by a function module 'RV_BUSINESS_AREA_DETERMINE, inside an include FV45PF0V_VBAP-GSBER_ERMITTELN. The Badi cannot be implemented.Please tel...

IW21 - PM Notification

Hi,My requirement is that, I have to send an acknowledgement email to the caller, when a notification is created using transaction IW21, and also do some follow up actions like release the tasks and create a subsequent M1 notification. All the exits ...

Free Memory in User Exit

Hi,We are having an issue that while doing invoicing using TCode MIRO, the invoice number gets generated and can be seen in Purchase Order History but the invoice document is not found in the system.According to SAP Note 743744, this could be because...

Avoiding Nested Loops ?

Hi,Pls suggest a way to avoid the nested loops of this kind.itab1 and itab2 are internal tables with header line. loop at itab1. loop at itab2 where fld1 = itab1-fld1. <a few statements here> endloop. endloop. Useful help would be rewarded.

SEGMENTS

hi, why we use min and max in segments.I got one error that "repititions of segment " in we05.can anybody explain me why i got this error ?Thank you in advance.Regards,vijaya.

Resolved! FM to change addresses in SD

Hi allI've a little problem. I'm trying to change address in SD document inside of my report. I've tried to look for FM by debuging transaction VA02, but I was unable to find any. Looking through system I've found two FM that cought my eyeSD_SALES_PA...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.