Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! ABAP Trace, Background

Does the ABAP trace show programs that are processed in the background?If I find a function / program that is processed via the abap trace but it is in the background, then how can I force the system to stop at my breakpoint there?

Resolved! Custom Screen data after PAI

Hi all,I have a Custom Screen that displays Service Notification Data in format that is specifically designed for a high volume business process.The Custom Screen has functionality that creates PDF files from the Notification data in the form of lett...

Resolved! BAPI - BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST

I am using the above BAPI posting documents with no problems at all.However, if I use a posting date in the past i.e. 31.03.2008 the BAPIreturns the error message 'Period 12 is not allowed'.I have passed '12' as the fiscal period, '2008' as the fisca...

PO Quantity Rounding

Hey All, I needed some help trying to figure out the rounding logic which SAP applies for PO quantities when we create a PO though me21n or an interface. I am creating a PO thru ME21N. I enter a material A( for which the rounding value is se...

How Get Job-name from ABAP

Hi,In an ABAP program that is run from a background job, I need to get the background Job-name this program is being run in.I want to get the Job-name from the ABAP program that is running...Dave...How can this be done?Function Module?System field?Ot...

Resolved! select

I would like to create this select statement<br />select * into lw_temp from p0002 where nachn,vorna like lt_header_appraisee -name .<br />How we can concatenate vorna and nachn in this statement<br />??<br />thanks

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.